We prioritize the quality of our products and services whether it is long-lasting, and capable to serve its functions as operable walls to serve the needs of our customers. We are sincerely thankful for every installation of our operable wall systems, in return, we want to ensure the best is given to every one of you.
Great Year Wall Sdn Bhd is filled with a bunch of skilled team members who are dedicated to support our customers. Our qualified staff is ready to serve you with excellent repairs and maintenance service, onsite repairs, panel face damage and electrical motor operations (semi auto/auto). Most problems can be resolved onsite but, if necessary, we have the facilities for removing panels and repairing them in our workshop. We make sure each team member is able to achieve quick and effective outcomes to take care of you needs.
Problem with your operable walls? Give us a call and share with us the issues, our team will be there to assist you as soon as possible!
- Adjustment of the alignment of all panels.
- Cleaning and clearing of dust & dirt for the track systems.
- Troubleshoot the usability of all panels.
- Application of formulated lubrication on all trolleys, hinges and moving parts.
- Adjustment of top and bottom retractable seals contacts pressure.
- Tighten loose acoustical seals, hinges and panel trim.
- Adjustment of alignment of multi- directional trolleys.
- Check & rectify the tongue & groove profiles acoustic seals pressure.
- Adjustment and repositioning of wall jambs at both end of wall.
- Adjustment and repositioning of track system gilders at all track junction.
- Checking & repositioning (if require) of safety latch at trolleys’shaft system.
- Check & rectify for track system and panels deflection.
- Instructional training session of system setup for your staff.
WRITTEN REPORT IDENTIFYING:
- Any unsafe conditions.
- Panels out of level or retractable seal that require additional repairs.
- Parts that worn-out, damaged or broken requiring replacement.